State of The Art Home Inspection Tools
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
State of the Art Inspection Tools
- Moisture Encounter Test Meter – Locate water leaks and check for wetrot, detect levels of moisture in wood, sheetrock, carpets and more. 10 point dual scale indicates 10-28% moisture levels.
- Infrared Thermometers – Non-contact infrared thermometers measure the surface temperature of an object to locate hot-spots in water tanks, air-conditioning units, appliances, etc.
- GFI Tester – A highly visible compact wiring tester that electrically trips GFI outlets and tests standard outlet wiring for improper polarity and wiring configurations.
- LCD Digital Readout Microwave Leakage Detector – With time and use microwave leakage often develops around door seals, hinges and the metal fittings of a microwave oven.
- Electronic Combustible Gas Detection – A “Geiger Counter” type detector with a ticking signal which increases in frequency as the source of combustible gas or vapor is approached.
- Electronic Radon Gas Detector – Radon is a radioactive gas that you can’t see, smell, or taste. It comes from the earth itself, rising up all around us, part of the natural chain of radioactive decay: uranium decaying to radium, then to radon gas, finally to radioactive lead.
- Amp Clamp Meter Tester – For testing electrical line load and AC current measurement
- Carbon Monoxide Detector – Allows testing for dangerous carbon monoxide gas buildup
- A Complete Reporting Process with Detailed Items For Review and Recommendations
Haywood, Jackson, and Buncombe Counties of Western North Carolina
We know homes inside and out.
NC License# 2315